1. How you use your garden – Are you going to play a game of soccer on your grass or have a relaxing summer picnic? How your garden is going to be used is crucial to what type of artificial grass you choose.
2. Infill quality – Depending on your needs infill makes a big difference in quality. Some are more cushiony, better for the environment, better for drainage (important if you have a pet), and help increase the longevity of your investment. If you have a pet maybe steer away from rubber infill. Sometimes the pets end up tracking in the smell over time.
3. Durability and the warranty provided – Always ask about the durability of the grass you are researching and how long the warranty is to make sure you get the most bang for your grass buck. A good warranty will be at least 5–8 years.
4. Qualified installer – Properly installing turf can help make your lawn look seamless and last longer. If you do choose to do the installation yourself, we still suggest talking to a professional for guidance.
5. How you want it to look – You should love the way your new grass looks and it should add to the overall aesthetics of your residence. Pick up samples of grass to help you decide what you want before buying. This way you know what the blades look and feel like before installing it onto your lawn.
6. Who uses your garden – Do you have young children or pets? If so, you should take that into consideration when choosing your grass.
As one of the biggest manufacturers in china, our products are 100%.Our company is located in shanghai which is an international major city.Our products include:Landscape Artificial Grass,Sports Artificial Grass,Artificial Grass Tiles and so on.