Landscape Artificial Grass due to the all-weather, evergreen, environmental protection, durability, economy, maintenance-free and simple construction and other characteristics by many consumers blitz. Artificial lawns are also used in a wider range of fields such as soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, rugby, basketball and other sports fields as well as multi-purpose grass, landscape grass, airport grass and so on. Landscape Artificial Grass manufacturers on the market uneven, a wide range of products dazzling. From the appearance alone, lay people may not be able to control the quality of Landscape Artificial Grass. Xiaobian below to take you about the basic knowledge of Landscape Artificial Grass, hoping to make you gain.
Landscape Artificial Grass raw materials are mostly polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and nylon (PA).
1. Polyethylene (PE): cost-effective, feel more soft, the appearance and movement performance closer to the natural grass, widely accepted by users, is currently on the market the most widely used artificial grass fiber raw materials.
2. Polypropylene (PP): grass fiber hard, simple fibrillation generally applicable to tennis courts, playground, runway or decorative purposes, wear resistance is slightly worse than polyethylene.
3. Nylon (Nylon): is the first artificial fiber fiber raw materials, but also the best Landscape Artificial Grass raw materials, belonging to the first generation of artificial grass fiber. The United States and other developed countries throughout the selection of nylon Landscape Artificial Grass, but offer higher in our country, most customers can not accept.
Second, the bottom
1. Vulcanized wool PP braided bottom: durable, good anti-corrosion properties, the glue and the grass have a good adhesion, easy to solid, the price is PP weaving the Department of 3 times.
2.PP weaving at the bottom: the performance of the general, weak weaker force. Glass bottom (bottom of the grid): the use of glass fiber and other materials, to increase the strength of the bottom and the binding force of grass fiber has a better help.
3.Pu at the bottom: a strong anti-aging properties, durable; strong adhesion to the grass line, and environmental odorless, but the cost is higher, especially imported PU glue is more expensive.
4. Braided bottom: woven bottom without lining, glue attached directly to the fiber root, this bottom can simplify the production process, saving raw materials, more important is to meet the common artificial grass prohibited sports, such as : Javelin, etc., but the braided bottom of the equipment and process requirements are very high, the current domestic has not yet appeared in this type of product.
1. SBR latex is China's Landscape Artificial Grass market, the most common material, good function, low cost, with financial.
2. Polyurethane (PU) is the world's common materials, strength and binding force is more than several times that of styrene butadiene latex, durable use, beautiful color, no corrosion, moldy and environmentally friendly but more expensive, in our market share Lower.
Fourth, the product structure identification
Appearance Bright and bright, no obvious color; grass seed formation, tufted uniform, the overall formation, needle pitch uniform without jumping needle, good consistency; the bottom of the plastic and infiltration into the lining, no leakage, broken phenomenon.
2. Specification the length of the grass wire. Football field in principle, the longer the better (outside the leisure field), the longest grass is 60mm, mainly for professional football field, the most common for the football field of grass length of about 30-50mm or so.
3. The density of grass silk. From the two angles to evaluate: First, from the back of the lawn to see the number of straw stakes, the more the better the number of needle per meter of straw; second, from the back of the lawn spacing, that is, The better.
4. Fibers of grass fiber and fiber diameter. Common movement of grass silk are 5700,7600,8800 and 10000, that is to say grass grass grass fineness of the higher quality the better, the number of grass roots per grass more grass silk more fine, the better the quality. The diameter of the fiber is calculated in terms of μm, typically between 50 and 150 μm. The greater the diameter of the fiber the better the diameter of the big feeling is thick grass silk, wear-resistant, small diameter of the fiber like a very thin plastic sheet, not wearable. Fiber yarn indicators are generally difficult to measure, so FIFA generally use fiber weight indicators.
5. Fiber quality. The greater the quality of the unit, the better the quality of the grass. The weight of the silk fibers is expressed in terms of fineness, defined as Dtex, and 1 gram is defined as 1Dtex per 10,000 meters of fiber mass. The greater the weight of the grass silk fiber, the thicker the grass silk, the greater the weight of the silk fiber, the stronger the resistance to wear, the greater the weight of the grass fiber, the longer the service life. However, due to the greater the weight of the grass seed fiber, the higher the cost, according to the age of the athletes, the use of frequency selection of suitable seedling weight, large sports venues recommended the use of more than 11000Dtex pounds of grass weaving lawn.
6. Other aspects. Landscape Artificial Grass is used to use or to beautify the living environment, so the most important foot feel and color quality is considered the first element, if it is sports turf to consider the athletes in the above run feeling, Whether the above track is in line with the requirements of the competition.